Being a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor allows AIA, LLC to provide QuickBooks users the proper training and setup for each individual clients needs.
We provide complete off-site or in-house accounting and bookkeeping services.
We take care of all your property management accounting including HOA, property taxes, rental tax, repairs, and collect rent payments.
When starting any business there are many things to that need to be done. Let us guide you.
Your TOTAL solution for Accounting in Scottsdale, Arizona
When you choose the honest trustworthy professionals at Accounting in Arizona, LLC you have a partner in getting the information you need to run and grow your business. We truly are your total solution for accounting Scottsdale Arizona and nearby areas such as Phoenix, Mesa, Tempe, Gilbert, and Chandler. Being partners with our clients, we strive to customize our services to match each client’s unique and specific needs. Knowing their Accounting and paperwork needs are being taken care of, we give our clients a peace of mind that allows them to attend to other phases of running their business.
Complete Bookkeeping services and Accounting Scottsdale, Arizona
Not only do we do your books we have 2 CPA’s on our staff to take your year end information and put right into their tax software. We can do your business and personal tax returns as well as your quarterly tax estimates, general tax advice, help with any letters from the IRS. By having AIA, LLC do your accounting from start to finish, there is never any finger pointing or delays and you will save money as opposed to the high priced CPA firms. When we are doing your accounting we are constantly looking for ways to save you money. Below are just a few examples:
- We have NO clients that pay monthly bank charges
- Large restaurant said their Merchant Services were high, now paying 20% less
- Renegotiated Commercial loans for a client taking monthly interest from $11,000 to $7,000 monthly
- Construction Company is now paying 4% less on their annual fuel expenses
- Client with 5 residential rental properties paying 50% less for property insurance than last year
- Help a construction company acquire Workmans Comp and group Health Insurance
- Saved a client over $900 using our CPA for their Corporate tax return vs their old big CPA firm
FOCUS ON GROWING YOUR BUSINESS, TRUST THE ACCOUNTING TO US
We Proudly Serve:
Tax Tips Blog
Okay, so it is that time of year again. We at Accounting in Arizona have pulled our capes out of the closet and transformed into tax super-hero mode!